I offer a range of workshops for small groups of 6-8 people at my home studio. I also run small parties in clients’ homes which can be a fun and informal way of learning about colour, style and accessories.
Please see Jewellery & Accessories for details of my party offerings.
I am available to run workshops at public venues with larger groups (I have run workshops with up to 80 participants in my corporate career!)
Please contact me with your requirements and to request my charges.
I am particularly keen to run workshops at charity events (free of charge) as a fundraiser for causes that are dear to my heart.
- Discovering your Signature Style
- Learning about Colour
- How to wear Black
- How to Dress Stylishly in your 40’s, 50’s or 60’s
- Making the Work to Retirement Transition in Style
- Returning to Work in Style
- Your Capsule Holiday Wardrobe
- The Wardrobe Audit and how to Create the ‘Capsule’ Wardrobe(s)
- Accessorising with Style
- Business Image and Impact
It is important to me in all my workshops and parties to deliver information in a fun, positive and interactive way where people feel fully involved and can go away with some key learning points.
As an example, here’s a short video about Discovering your Signature Style: