In today’s world, a man who wears the colours and styles which suit him best will have greater impact, both professionally and personally. I can show you how to choose clothes and accessories that work well for your colour, face/body shape, thus making it easier to shop and select what to wear for the different facets of your life.
Colour Analysis for Men will show you:
- Which shades complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance
- How to combine colours and patterns for formal and casual wear
- The best colour options for shirts, ties and jackets
- How colours influence the way you look and feel, as well as how others respond to you
A 1:1 colour consultation takes 1 – 1.5 hours in my home studio. I will look at the colour and tones of your hair, eyes and skin in natural daylight, and test for your colours by looking at the impact on you of similar colours but in different degrees of depth, clarity or undertone.
By the end of the consultation, you’ll have a personalised wallet containing 30+ colours, highlighting your best colours that make you look great when you wear them. The wallet will also include examples of what colours to choose for suits/jackets, shirts and ties. I’ll explain how to wear your colours in combination and what to choose for casual dressing.
How much does it cost?
£125 for a 1.5 hour 1:1 consultation. Or you can buy an eGift Card online for this service here.
Why not go for a full “Makeover”?
A full makeover combines all of the key elements of the Signature Colour consultation described above followed by an image review to enable you to:
- Identify the best clothing styles, cuts and fabrics for your build and your lifestyle
- Develop a co-ordinated wardrobe, ensuring that you get value for money out of any clothing investments
- Choose the most appropriate hairstyle, accessories and eyewear can create the image you want to project.
£230 for a three-hour 1:1 consultation. Or you can buy an eGift Card online for this service here.
Contact me to book your consultation.
“I found the colour consultation with Jane really helpful. It was quite an eye opener to discover which colours suit me best. I had a rough idea of a few colours that seemed to suit me but was quite unaware that some colours weren’t doing me any favours at all! I can now buy new clothes with confidence, knowing the colours that will really work for me. Straight after the colour consultation, I bought some burgundy shoes, confident in the knowledge that they would look good. I also gave away about a third of my wardrobe to a charity shop, since I no longer wanted to wear colours that weren’t right for me. I appreciated Jane’s sound advice and the professionalism with which she did the consultation.” – David